As part of the 360 Cymru tool-suite, 360 digi Cymru is a bilingual self-review tool that supports the digital professional learning journey (DPLJ). It has been developed to help schools and settings evaluate how well they plan, apply and sustain digital learning as they progress along their digital learning journey.
There are four elements in this interactive tool for school leaders to review:
- Professional learning and innovation
- Curriculum, provision and pedagogy
- Education technology
Working through these elements will enable schools to evaluate their digital learning practices against a series of descriptors. School leaders will find advice, guidance and signposts to helpful resources, as well as reports that can be used as part of their school improvement cycle. 360 digi Cymru has been developed with a similar look and feel to its sister tool, 360 safe Cymru.
Features and benefits
- An online platform for self-evaluation and improvement planning, supported by additional guidance and resources developed as part of the DPLJ and Education Digital Standards and Guidance.
- A continuum for schools to explore how they progress from a basic level of provision, to aspirational and innovative practice.
- Allows multiple Hwb users to access their school’s review encouraging collaborative practice and opportunities for whole school involvement in the review process.
- Provides immediate feedback and suggested actions to support schools to progress.
- Interactive experience allowing schools to record evidence, comments and action points which also creates an improvement plan for schools to download.
- Offers a wide range of reports to help schools analyse their progress and overall position, as well as their strengths and weaknesses.